- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate POS/Cash Register.
- Must pass background check, which will include Criminal History and Sex Offender Registry.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
- Ability to operate a telephone
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and clean up the area in and around the CCC trailer/pod at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Appear neatly and cleanly dressed in suitable clothing as per The Salvation Army dress code policy.
- Courteously assist the donor in the removal of all donated items from the donor’s vehicle and provide receipt.
- Maintain all reports and paperwork as instructed by the CCC or Transportation supervisor.
- Separate and sort all donated material into the proper containers, and properly stack material as instructed by the CCC supervisor.
- Assist TSA drivers/PAs with loading donations on to trucks as necessary.
- Always inform the CCC supervisor of needed items prior to running out (i.e.: brooms, receipts, totes, carts, etc.)
- At the end of each shift, the CCC attendant must secure and lock the CCC trailer/pod.
- Maintain good relations with property or store managers.