Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Design, implement, maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations
- Install, configure, test and implement new server hardware and applications
- Support Microsoft Azure cloud and network infrastructure
- Design, implement and maintain DHCP, Group Policy, DNS & Active Directory.
- Develop and monitor server update processes (patch management)
- Document network design and maintain accurate equipment inventory.
- Implement backup strategies and monitor backup success/failure
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary
- Implement and document security measures for computer or information systems and networks.
- Oversee security awareness training for all employees.
- Develop computer or information security policies or procedures.
- Resolve computer network problems, troubleshoot issues with computer applications or systems. Resolve computer software problems.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
- Support and administer third party software applications
- Recommend changes to improve computer or information systems performance
- Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel to facilitate purchases.
- Participate in special projects as required
- At least aÊBachelor degree or preferably a Master degree in IT
- 5 years of directly related experience in systems and network administration.
- Hands on experience in a network and system administrator role
- Additional certifications are a plus: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Systems Associate (MSCA), or Virtual Machine (VM) Ware (ESX 5.0 or ESXi 5.1) and other Operating Systems, technologies and Platforms, as required.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server and network infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, VPN tunnels, remote implementation and troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Administration, including IaaS and PaaS
- A unique opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic and future-oriented company.
- A strong international environment.
IDDI is a highly reputed clinical research service provider. Since 1991 we offer biostatistics and eClinical services: trial design, centralized randomization (IWRS), data management, statistical analyses including DMC support, and medical writing in the field of clinical research. Our customers are biotech, pharmaceutical companies and Academic Groups.