Location:ÊCambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Who We Are:Ê
Abcam, Inc. is a rapidly growing life science company that has a terrific opportunity available for you within our Operations team. We are conveniently located in the heart of Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA.
Abcam Logistics is focused on providing the worldÕs best research tools to scientists everywhere, helping them achieve their mission, faster.
Who You Are:
Someone who is committed and dependable, communicates effectively, exhibits strong attention to detail, manages change with positivity, and supports the caring and friendly culture weÕre proud of. A successful candidate is proactive, adaptable, and willing to learn new skills.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process incoming shipments from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of all product data.
- Aliquot product into vials and assemble kits for customer orders and global stocking.
- Work with colleagues across the business to resolve discrepancies quickly.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels using both manual and automated systems.
- Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes, ensuring accuracy of all products in all orders.
- Generate required shipping documentation.
- Dispatch orders in line with daily goals and customer expectations.
- Ship domestically and internationally to customers and other distribution hubs.
- Work with teammates to improve the efficiency and accuracy of any processes implemented within the Logistics Department using creativity and resourcefulness.
- Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Summary of Job Requirements:
- BachelorÕs degree (or in progress) preferred but not required.
- Proven attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy.
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Display solid organizational skills.
- Exhibit effective and proactive communication across all departments and levels.
- Experience solving problems both independently and with others.
- Able to lift 35lbs.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a friendly and positive work environment with a welcoming and supportive team, an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, generous time off, health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance and an outstanding 401k plan matching program.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ever since 1998, when our founder Jonathan Milner started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. Today, we have offices and labs in the UK, US, China and Japan, and as we grow, we stay ambitious, driven by our customers and their research needs. ItÕs our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, youÕll join a global business with the ambition and the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences.