- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate POS/Cash Register.
- Must pass background check, which will include Criminal History and Sex Offender Registry.
- Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, and twist on an intermittent or continuous basis.
- Ability to grasp, push, pull objects such as files, file cabinet drawers, clothing carts, merchandise carts, rolling clothing racks, fixtures, furniture dollies, platform trucks and carts, hand trucks and miscellaneous carts.
- Ability to operate a telephone
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to perform various repetitive motion tasks
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell and process merchandise in accordance with Salvation Army policy.
- Perform duties as assigned by Store Managers:
- a) Stocking
- b) Running POS
- c) Cleaning
- d) Marking down
- e) Ragging out
- Greet all customers and donors and give prompt, courteous assistance to customers and donors.
- Assists in the maintenance of the store to keep it neat, clean and organized.
- Maintains assigned department within the store.
- Maintain safety standards and report any hazards/problems to the managers.
- Other written or verbal duties as may be assigned by your supervisors.
The Salvation Army is an inspiring place to work. With offices in every major US city and 127 countries around the globe, itÕs a place where people can invest in people on every level. From food to shelter and almost everything in between, we are committed to being an efficient and effective network of local offices that make up a huge global team. In other words, weÕre committed to being big and small at the same time. That makes us a seriously great place to work.