Vogelsang USA, Ravenna Ohio 44266
Salary: $18-$22 an hour
Job Type: Full Time
High school or equivalent (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Valid Driver's License (Required)
Forklift Certification (Preferred)
Who We Are:
Vogelsang USA is the premier brand in pumping and solids handling technology, with pumps and grinders specifically engineered for wastewater, biogas, railway, mining, food processing, industrial and agricultural markets. Our high performance products are designed for tough applications, have been leaders in major innovation, and are all built right here in the United States.
Full Job Description:
Come join a winning team!
Do you have prior mechanical, automotive or diesel experience in your current or previous position? Have you been working on cars or other equipment in your spare time? We are looking for your mechanical skills! As an Assembly / Production Technician, you’ll be part of our growing Vogelsang USA Manufacturing team, located in Ravenna, OH.
Assembly / Production Technician Job Duties and Requirements:
- Safely perform all production and assembly builds to specification
- Ability to assemble several components to complete an assembly
- Strong mechanical knowledge and the ability to use hand, electric and pneumatic tools
- Basic electrical component wiring (Low voltage – high voltage) highly desired
- Ensure all quality requirements are met with paying attention to detail
- Able to read and understand drawings to build complete assemblies
- Ability to read and follow work orders to determine special requirements
- Adhere to all safety, quality and operating procedures and maintain a clean work area
- Ability to stand up to 8+ hours in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate overhead cranes in a safe manner
- RF scanning ability to log into and complete operations
- Regularly lift and / or move up to 75 pounds
- Perform other duties as assigned
We Are looking for:
- Previous work experience with assembly or building equipment in a manufacturing setting
- Proficient with and physically able to operate technical equipment, such as calipers and measuring equipment
- Strong attention to detail, with a safety conscious mindset to eliminate hazards
- Excellent dexterity and hand eye coordination
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience operating a forklift is highly desired.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Desire to work overtime, as needed
- Ability to meet the physical demand of the job
- Experience using barcode guns to log into and complete operations
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting preferred and the willingness to move forward with other responsibilities as your position grows
Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, 401k, Paid Uniforms, Vacation and Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and more.