AMERICAN GUARD SERVICES, INC. IS LOOKING FOR EXPERINCE SECURITY OFFICERS!
We have (1) available Armed positions available...
Monday - Saturday (1000-1800) (10:00am-6:00pm) (48 HRS)
Must Posses: BSIS Guard Card/ BSIS Expose Firearm's Perm/ Baton Cert./ Pepper Spray Cert./ First Aid & CPR
$$$$17.00 Per. HR..
Candidates must have their own, (Weapon) and Equipment..
- Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Answer or respond to alarms (on site) as dispatched and investigate related disturbances.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other person to guard against theft and maintain security of premise
- Have the ability to report suspicious activities and persons, write detailed narrative reports, maintain daily activity reports (DARs), enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance.
- Access control through an admittance process
- Check for unsafe conditions, hazard, unlock doors, security violations, blocked ingress and egress mechanical problems, and unauthorized personal
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Operate and monitor close circuit television system
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
The Ideal Candidate
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Security Officer License issued by the State of California
- Must possess a current and valid Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS) Firearms Permit issued by the State of California
- Baton Permit Cert.
- Pepper Spray Cert.
- Powers to Arrest Training Certificate
- Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
Type And Length Of Specific Experience Required
Must possess one or more of the following:
- Meaningful and verifiable work history
- Minimum of One year verifiable and successful security experience
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
INTERESTED APPLICANTS CAN SUBMIT AN APPLICATION AT:
If you have any questions, please call us at:
Adair Gilliam (Recruiting Manager)