Dividend’s Credit & Collections strategy team manages credit risk strategies and policies for new account originations, portfolio management, collections/recovery strategies, reporting, loss forecasting, data science and analytics.
The Collections Strategy & Analytics Manager will lead the development and testing of collection and recovery strategies to optimize profitability utilizing sophisticated analytic techniques. They will develop dashboards and monitor KPIs to measure strategy performance and implement a robust suite of controls to ensure strategies are executed as designed and in compliance with policies and standards.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank’s risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development and implementation of collections strategies, advanced analytics, including customer segmentation, optimization, predictive analytics, and machine learning algorithms.
- Design A/B tests and evaluate the performance of new collections and contact
- strategies that improve collections and recoveries while balancing customer experience
- Craft automated dashboards to track KPIs around operational execution, strategy performance, and changes to risk profile; summarize and present findings to senior management
- Work with Compliance team to ensure all strategies adhere to regulations and collections practices.
- Partner with Operations teams to execute strategies, operationalize solutions and provide them with standardized reporting and ad-hoc analyses to evaluate strategy performance, agent performance, help with capacity planning etc.
- Develop and maintain Policy manuals and Collections procedures.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelors or Masters in STEM or Economic background with a focus on hypothesis and data driven solutions, preferred
- 4+ years of analytical experience in collections strategy within consumer finance, indirect lending experience is a plus
- 2+ years of using R/ Python/ SAS and SQL to work with large sets of complex data
- 1+ year people leadership experience managing a team of analysts and leading projects
- Experience with BI/data visualization tools (like Tableau or Excel to create dashboards)
- Demonstrated success translating high level, critical business questions into a structured project plan, conducting supporting research and analysis, and presenting the results to a variety of stakeholders in persuasive ways.
- Strong knowledge and communication of consumer lending requirements including loan origination and servicing policies, procedures & practices.
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skill