*Enrichment Instructor (PT)
- Supervise, assist, and instruct students in basic subject matters including academic (homework, reading, science, math, etc.) and enrichment (sports, arts & crafts, group activities, games, movies, etc.)
- Uphold professionalism in dealings with students and program partners including principals, teachers, and parents.
- Create a safe environment for learning and playing by using classroom management techniques.
- Use a variety of techniques such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc. to introduce students to new lessons and keep students engaged.
- Other duties include helping distribute snacks, taking student attendance, supervising children’s restroom breaks, and helping clean up classrooms after program use.
- Ensure meals are distributed to all students in various afterschool activities, while adhering to government regulations and local health and safety standards.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of all required documentation for the food program
Program Support Staff (PT)
- Receive and verify count of pre-packaged meals each day
- Ensure all meals are distributed to all students in various afterschool activities, while adhering to CACFP regulations and local health and safety standards.
- Ensure the completion and accuracy of student attendance using specified CACFP form.
- Ensure children eat all meals on-site.
- Dispose of any unserved meals and trash.
- Submit daily attendance report and hours worked to Program Coordinator
HR Generalist (FT)
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Work with HRIS system to manage the HR onboarding process for field leadership and corporate office new hires
- Act as a liaison to employees for payroll and benefits issues in partnership with Benefits and Payroll
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
Site Inspector (Program Monitor) (PT)
- Conduct pre-visit research and preparation for site visits.
- Conduct field visits for compliance of the Champion Fuel food program sites and complete reports of field visits.
- Conduct TDA monitoring visits to Champion Fuel food program sites and complete TDA monitoring review forms.
- Understanding of CACFP/SFSP TDA and USDA handbooks and stay abreast of appropriate updates.
- Provide on-site technical assistance to sites and staff.
- Responsible for completing time and effort reports to account for work activity and payroll confirmation.
- Assist in training company staff for CACFP and SFSP programs.
- Paperwork pick-up
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed
- Additional duties as assigned