- Responsible for maintaining the quality of patient care assignments of home health aides and scheduling staff providing paraprofessional services.
- Responsible for the supervision, coordination, assignment, and home health aide health care services, including responsibility to plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and implement the health care activities and services of the paraprofessional patient care staff.
- Responsible for accurate, timely, and proficient documentation and follow ups.
- Responsible for verifying billed services against requested services; Helping to maintain patient files.
- Activities assigned to this position are to be carried out in collaboration with appropriate Agency personnel.
- Required education: High school or equivalent required.
- Experience: (3) years of full time experience in home care within the past five (5) years, at least one (1) year of which was in a supervisory role.
- Skills: This supervisory position requires high energy level, strong leadership abilities, analytical capacity, well-developed interpersonal skills (to interact health care workers, patients, families, co-workers and staff), tactfulness, professionalism, and solid reasoning abilities. Must be results oriented with the ability to multi task.
- Consistently exercise sound and responsible decisions, with the ability to make rapid and immediate decisions when necessary.
- Ability to deal effectively with stress.
- Must be well organized and apply a management style advocating a team concept. He/she must be highly motivated. Must possess skills to evaluate, plan, prioritize, implement and follow up with prudent and timely actions. Must demonstrate ability to consistently establish and require accountability among subordinates.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of basic office software technology. Must have HHA eXchange software experience
Must be available to work at least one weekend per month, holidays, and for after hour coverage.