PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
Servicing Solutions is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records (Skip-Tracing).
- Receive research and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and verify accounts and account balances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency to aid in one call resolution.
- Use basic math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas as presented both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 year experience in unsecured or sub-prime debt collections is preferred.
- Skip-Tracing experience is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 10-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 10-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Disclaimer Statement: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.