We are looking for customer focused individuals that will travel to residential customers. Successful candidates will show ability to listen to customers and provide solutions to clean their different floor surfaces in a professional manner. We will train you on the proven techniques air duct and furnace vent cleaning. We will also provide you with the tools to complete the job professionally.
Pay Range: $13.00 - $15.00 base with unlimited commission potential. Our top performing technicians average over $20.00 an hour
What we expect from our technicians:
- Good Attitudes - A good attitude will go miles in assisting you in helping customers with their air duct and dryer vent cleaning.
- Desire to succeed - If you are interested in making money and provide viable solutions to customers you will succeed.
- Professional Appearance - We provide uniforms to our technicians. But a professional appearance goes beyond a clean shirt. If you present a professional appearance to our customers you will earn their trust. There isn't a second chance to make a first impression.
- Respect - Our business is built on respect. We respect our team members and we expect them to respect our customers. Manners go a long way when working with people in their homes.
- Listen to the needs of our customers to clean air ducts and dryer vents. Understand their heating system and suggest solutions for better indoor air quality.
- Make sure work truck is clean and has all proper cleaning supplies for the day. Keep the work truck in working order and alert management when maintenance is required.
- Ability to climb ladders to second floor vents or roofs as needed to complete an air duct or dryer vent cleaning service.
Because our employees drive our trucks and work in customer's homes, candidates must pass a driver's license record check, employment background check and a drug test as a condition of employment.