The APN/ARNP is responsible for providing general care primarily for patients admitted to the facility. This position performs physical examinations and works closely with the Medical Director to develop the correct health care plans and goals for current patients.
* Active and clean Family or Adult Nurse Practitioner license or Nurse Practitioner license with Psychiatric certification.
* Substance abuse experience preferred but not required.
* CPR certification
* Minimum 2 years’ experience
* Perform History and Physical for all patients within 24 hours of admission
* If Psych certified, perform Psychiatric evaluations
* Order and interpret lab tests
* Prescribe non-controlled medications and controlled substances
* Provide education related to medical issues and detox.
* Provide compassionate support through all process phases
* Work with multidisciplinary team to discuss, access and resolve patient problem
• Hourly rate competitive with experience and location
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental/Vision Insurance
• STD/LTD, $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement