The overall objective of the Leasing Consultant position is to maintain a high physical occupancy by focusing their efforts on the attraction and retention of qualified residents to his or her community. Responsible for leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations with the assistance of other Leasing Consultants and the Leasing Manager.
- Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant history and credit approvals
- Provide general clerical assistance to the community office (i.e., answer telephone, writing work orders, typing and filing)
- Tour property by showing model or ready vacant apartments. Highlight amenities (i.e., pool, clubhouse and fitness center) and help prospect see why they should live in our community
- Update all social media with resident events, current promotions and local area information
- Assist with promoting community events, resident referral programs and conducting outreach
- Responsible for compiling, reporting and sending accurate monthly renewals offers to residents and outcome reports to supervisors
- Offer superior customer service to our residents, guests and those visiting our communities
We are willing to train you to have a successful career in Multi-Family Housing!