What You will Do
Due to our recent growth, we are expanding our Account Management team in Deerfield Beach, Florida. We are looking for high energy, self-motivated individuals to join our talented and all-inclusive sales team! As an Account Manager, you will develop strategic partnerships with dental practices over the phone. You be responsible for cultivating and maintaining a large customer base.
- Cultivate and develop a designated sales territory by building long-term relationships with dental practices.
- Calling clients and introducing them to the best dental products and technology through consultative sales techniques
- Identify practice needs and formulate a plan to demonstrate Darby’s value
- Prospecting and developing dental accounts to achieve sales goals through outbound calls
- Document customer contacts in the company’s CRM system.
What We Need In You
- Excellent communication skills are required
- The ability to develop relationships over the phone
- The ability to overcome objections and show product value
- Dental industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- You must be resilient, tenacious and self-motivated to be successful in this position!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Why Join Team Darby
- Unlimited Earning Potential! Base Salary plus Uncapped commission plan!
- Base salary plus commissions - 2018 average Account Manager earnings were $93,230
- Commission Guarantee for 6 months!
- Sales Bonus/Incentives – Daily, Monthly and Quarterly
- Average employee tenure is 12.8 years!
- Extensive Training program – sales, product training and mentoring
- Growth opportunities – we promote our leadership 100% from within
- Comprehensive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits
- Much More!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.