Growing lighting distribution, design and maintenance company is seeking a knowledgeable maintenance account manager with an eager "make it happen" attitude.
The primary job responsibilities include:
a. Dispatching/Scheduling Maintenance Work Orders
b. Lighting and Electrical Material Orders for Service (i.e. lamps, ballasts, fixtures etc.)
c. Material and Labor quotations
d. Shipping and Tracking of Material Orders and Service Dispatches
e. Internal and External Dispatch Reporting
f. Technical Calls to Support Customers
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Prior lighting, maintenance, dispatching or related experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong communication skills; over the phone via email and in person
- Work well with a high functioning dynamic team
- Computer skills; full PC-based MS Office Suite, Bluebeam (huge plus), and Strong Internet research capabilities
Prophet 21 Experience is a Plus
Prior National and Retail Maintenance Experience is a Plus
This is a full time, hourly position based out of our North County headquarters in Vista California. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k) with match.
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience, please forward your resume and cover letter with salary history and requirement.
The company is an at will employer and retains the right to not interview candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements described above.