We are seeking Youth Mentors for our Teen Treatment Residential Programs in El Cajon, CA.
This candidate must be passionate about the work we do with teens and has the desire to grow with our organization.
- Provide direct client care, including assessing physical condition, mental health status and always ensuring client safety.
- Able to build rapport with clients, while maintaining professionalism and boundaries.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills to be able to encourage clients in a clear, concise, and informative manner.
- Work collaboratively with the treatment team and fellow youth mentors to effectively communicate and develop treatment planning goals and stages for clients.
- Possess strong written communication and follow-up skills to provide accurate documentation in the electronic medical record system.
- Creative problem-solving and abilities to think strategically.
- With approval from Clinical Program Director, facilitate alternative experiential group activities for clients.
Hourly Rate: $18.00 per hour
Full Time Benefits:
- Continuing education credits
- Clinical supervision
- Tuition reimbursement
- CORE Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health savings account
- BA preferred
- Experience working with youth population
- Fingerprint live scan clearance for DOJ, FBI and CACI specific to group home facility for Child(ren) is required.
- Health assessment and TB test is required.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Valid driver’s license