As a member of the Customer Success team, you’ll work closely with our customers to help them get the most value from the product. As you closely follow our process, you will engage in our discovery process with every customer interaction. Understanding why the customer has chosen Homebase gives us the data points you need in order to be a trusted advisor in the process. You will then begin to provide the best solution for their needs as you now understand what they value and where we impact them. Getting them on the correct paid plan is 1/2 the responsibility. The second part is to now enable their success by ensuring they have completed the initial steps to get their team onboarded and active.
- You will be the first point of contact with newly signed up Homebase customers via live chat, email, and phone
- Assist new clients by providing training on how to use Homebase account and advise them on the best plan options for the business needs
- Actively participate in team meetings and training
- Handle 45+ conversations a day and meet weekly KPI’s including Efficiency, CSAT, Call Time, and Upgrades
- Consistently utilize advanced listening, rapport, and closing skills.
- Be an expert and up to date on all Homebase products and offerings, always updating your skill sets as our product offering improves/grows.
- 1-2 years experience working in customer service (phone support, retail, restaurant or sales)
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills. Being able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers to ensure their questions are addressed is key.
- Experience working or interacting with various web and mobile apps; you are considered "tech-savvy"
- Organizational skills and the ability to be at work on time for your scheduled shifts.
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a dynamic and growing company full of opportunity and constant change.
- The ability to pass a background check
- The focus to ensure you are a self-starter who knows how to execute against the assigned process.