At DIGI we are always Searching for a New Balance.
Our vision is to create new standards.
Using original technology we create new standards for the market - and when these new standards become commonplace, we break with convention and take on the challenge of creating the next standard. We are continually striving to create a new balance.
- Perform site surveys prior to installation
- Prep equipment for shipment and/or installation
- Perform installation of software and equipment and remove existing equipment
- Securing cables, power cords, and leaving the installation site clean
- Provide training to the customer and answer any questions they may have
- Maintain all documentation as required
- Maintain service vehicle and parts inventory
- Stand, squatting, kneeling and working in various climates for long periods of time
- Intermittently lifting up to 60lbs
- Driving long distances between customer locations
- Coordinating with service technicians and sales if customers have additional requirements
- All other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical principles
- Good analytical skills for troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Ability to become Weights and Measures certified within 6 months of hire
- Travel will be required with the possibility of 25% of the time including overnight.