Salesforce Solution Architect possess a deep understanding of Salesforce features and functionalities implementing best-in-class solutions for complex business processes. The candidate will collaborate with business stakeholders, gain consensus, understand end-to-end business processes, and deliver solutions to meet or exceed expectations. The Salesforce Solution Architect mentors other team members and 3rd parties to ensure exceptional quality, compliance, standards and business value.
This position is not remote - located in Omaha, NE - onsite required.
This position is full time, not C2C
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed,
- Conduct research into use of Salesforce, producing a report of findings with recommended steps for improvement.
- Develop solutions to align with business needs and priorities using best practices for scalability and efficiency
- Provide input into developing a roadmap for solutions,
- Develop functional/technical requirements and specifications maintaining architecture diagrams
- Translate customer requirements into highly optimized Salesforce solution designs adhering to best practices and latest features
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing designs based on the latest Salesforce releases
- Mentor/Train team members in best-practices and compliance standards for solution design and configuration
- Develop processes and procedures for compliance, knowledge transfer and service transition
- May lead projects and/or other team members in delivering solutions
- Establish and govern defined coding/configuration best practices/standard,
- Actively evaluate and monitor the environment for opportunities to improve performance, ensure scalability, improve system health, and optimize processes,
- Stay abreast of new Salesforce features and releases, preparing POCs on relevant features. Make recommendations and trade-off analysis for adopting new features.
- Prepare system architecture and design documentation and manage documentation repositories,
- Become a subject matter expert across multiple business areas and technology solutions.
- Conduct regular evaluations of the security and health of the environment, testing backup/recovery, adherence to policies and procedures, and compliance with Salesforce required updates.
- Actively monitor and create Jira tasks to track opportunities to improve the user experience and health of the existing environments.
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce,
- Prepare functional/technical specifications, deployment/rollback instructions and unit test plans for solutions
- Understand Salesforce security and apply the Organization-Wide Default, sharing patterns, profiles or permissions to applications
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Formulas, Flows, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements, provide user-story estimations
- Work closely with other developers in the team including business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends, as needed
- Bachelor’s / Postgraduate degree or professional qualification in Computer Science, Technology, or a similar field of study,
- 7+ experience in developing Salesforce solutions
- 3+ years of experience as a team lead
- 2 or more Salesforce certifications
- Subject matter expertise across multiple business areas and Salesforce Solutions (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Einstein)
- Ability to configure complex business automation, recommend solutions leveraging the latest Salesforce features, and troubleshoot/modify custom development in Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Excellent relationship-building skills,
- Ability to tailor communication to technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
- A self-starter, experienced in leading projects or delivery work streams
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing in a way that enables stakeholders to decide with confidence
- Excellent ability to coach, motivate and direct work tasks to a multi-disciplinary team of Salesforce professionals
- Outstanding ability to collaborate and provide leadership with team members and business stakeholders.
- Salesforce Designer certifications,
- Salesforce Architecture certifications,
- Active in the Salesforce community.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance with in 30 days
- Unlimited PTO - work with your manager and take time as needed
- 7 Paid holidays that we are closed
- $50 cellphone stipend paid out monthly
- 401k retirement plan with vested 4% employer match after 90 days
- Career advancement opportunities + Culture/environment
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer