Forklift Operator, HIRING IMMEDIATELY, Bridgeview IL
Up to $18 per hour
Forklift/Lift Truck Associate available shifts: 7A-7P, 7P-7A
- Starting rate up to $18 an hour
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Moving and transferring materials and finished goods in a high volume production environment.
- All transferring must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and accountability and in accordance with the established standard processes and procedures.
- All duties performed with focus on safety.
- Follow all Critical Safety Rules, Standards of Conduct, and plant and company practices, procedures, policies, standard work practices, truck and railcar health and safety rules, including the attendance policy.
- Effectively perform all duties as outlined in the Operations Lift Truck Operator standard work.
- Effectively assist with operations on all EPS lines as assigned. Relieve operators for breaks.
- Perform Packers (Packing Associates) and Operator B (Operator
- Associates) duties as assigned (and as trained to do so).
- Fill in as Operator for breaks or as assigned. Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service to internal and external customers on a daily basis. Assist others in daily assignments.
- Daily inspection of forklifts.
- Support SAP functions as related to inventory and load management (IE. Pick list, PGI). Perform other tasks as required.