Night Shift Production Associate (11727)
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
OPEN INTERVIEWS TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS 10am - 12 noon
Safely and effectively packs finished goods and prepares product for shipment.
Responsibilities of a Production Associate:
- Provides support for the operations team by working safely to feed material into machines, inspect product for defects and pack finished goods in correct configuration in a manufacturing setting / warehouse environment.
- Performs quality checks and ensures correct counts on various product sizes and packs into the appropriate packaging.
- Makes minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and ensure quality product.
- Replacement of adhesive tape in hand tapers and automatic sealing machinery.
- Ensure that any finished goods or work in progress identification labels are present and placed in the correct position.
- Stacks finished product in correct configuration, ready for transportation.
- Responsible for ensuring good housekeeping, and that area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Promptly inform supervisor of any issues concerning health and safety, hygiene, quality and efficiencies.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies; Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Ability to follow standard work instructions is required.