Maintenance Tech (11725)
TEXT TO APPLY PTVE @ 97211
OPEN INTERVIEWS TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS 10am - 12 noon
- Performs basic troubleshooting and maintenance work on automation equipment.
- Performs maintenance, set-up and PM on automation/production equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment related processing issues.
- Utilizes computer-based inventory system for generating reports to locating spare parts.
- Perform Maintenance Connection day-by-day duties.
- Assists maintenance/production staff as needed.
- May assist in the training of other employees.
- Performs quality work within reasonable time standards set forth by management in verbal or written instructions.
- Utilizes mandatory safety equipment. Executes duties in a safe and efficient manner. Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Be flexible with schedule as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Follows all Company established rules and policies.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Analytical, problem solving, and strong technical skills including mechanical, electrical and PLC programming.
- Strong skills in customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communications, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation.
- HS Diploma or equivalent; preferred associates degree.
- 3 + years technician experience within Plastics industry.
- Must have own tools and be able to use them safely and effectively.