This position at a US Based off-airport parking location is responsible for supervising daily parking operations for an assigned location. Develops and supports an experienced and trained operations team. Ensures customers are provided with the highest level of service and maintains onsite revenue controls and accountability systems. May supervise location shift supervisors as scope, size, and complexity of the facility dictate. Depending on shift, may be managing location independently.
* Operate the property(ies) with excellence and attention to detail.
- Promote positive customer relations by being responsive and attentive to customer needs.
- Initiate and oversee property maintenance, including but not limited to environmental, safety, security, equipment, electronic and mechanical issues, keeping properties in excellent condition and ensuring company appearance/maintenance standards are met.
- Monitor monthly financial performance of properties versus budget; control expenses as necessary to achieve goals.
- Reconcile accounts receivable and respond appropriately to delinquent accounts.
- Provide training and support to location employees and supervisors; may participate in hiring process.
- Supervise and evaluate employee performance and lead or participate in coaching and discipline.
- Coordinate and schedule employees to ensure appropriate staffing levels per shift to meet service requirements and budget. Check time and attendance system records, compile and submit payroll for General Manager approval.
- Act as a point person during shift for customer service inquiries, complaints, incident reports and claims for the location.
- Ensure integrity of financial reporting and cash controls; audit cashiers and related reports, as needed.
- Maintain proficiency in meeting compliance responsibility in terms of company/corporate, state and federal requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of experience working in the parking, real estate, leasing, retail, hospitality, transportation/logistics, property management or manufacturing industry
- At least 1 year of experience working with/reviewing/analyzing or data entry of financial reports such as revenue/cashier reports, expense/cost reports, or budget reports
- At least 1 year of experience with supervising direct reports, including non-exempt personnel, and participating in performance management functions, such as evaluations, coaching and discipline
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel and utilizing Web-based computer systems
- MUST have unrestricted authorization to work in US.
- MUST be at least 21 years of age per airport requirements.
- MUST have a valid driver’s license in order to operate company or customer vehicles.
- MUST be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to drug testing, reference verification, motor vehicle driving history check and background check.
- Ability to maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational needs. This may require occasionally working outside of regularly scheduled hours.
-MUST be able to move to assist customers throughout the facility in a timely manner; In some cases, must be able to travel up and down parking garage ramps and/or stairs in order to assist customers and garage issues.
- Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Hospitality or Accounting
- Demonstrated professionalism and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; solution oriented
- Strong leadership and inclusiveness skills, including coaching and development, performance management, team motivation, disciplinary action and coaching experience
- Excellent time management/multi-tasking skills
- Strong safety knowledge and awareness and good judgment
- Strategic thinking skills