Generate advertising revenue and achieve sales targets through the sale of advertising campaigns on multiple CCO product platforms.
- Drives for revenue goal attainment, on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospects and develops new customer relationships, persuasively communicates strategies for meeting customer needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer's account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing and finance staff.
- Determines project pricing based on guidelines from management.
- Negotiates fees or services with clients with management approval.
- Oversees project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction.
- Delivers proof of performance (POP) to clients.
- Drives clients around the market to show outdoor media sites.
- Communicates and coordinate with Charting and other internal departments.
- Completes other duties as assigned or requested.
- 4-year college degree preferred, BA/BS or equivalent
- 1-3 years of progressive sales experience.
- Media sales experience preferred; residency within the territory preferred.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Skilled in working closely with customers to develop and cultivate client relationships in order to grow accounts.
- Sales achievement with experience in consultative or “needs” based selling techniques.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and social media platforms.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Negotiating – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Business Acumen – Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies.
- Able to travel outside of the office at least 50% of the time for meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license.