Singer Vehicle Design (SVD) is seeking an Electronics Technician to join our world-class team. A team that is redefining what an iconic performance automobile can be.
As an Electronics Technician, you will be responsible for the installation of motorsport grade harnesses, electronics, and electronics-related components in the Porsche 911.
Great Benefits: 401K, Employer paid Life Insurance, 9 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks of Paid Vacation, 6 Sick Days and Amazing Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Growth Potential: We promote from within, with additional training programs available
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive wages with addition to optional overtime.
- Installation of harnesses and electronic components from headlight to taillight
- Assembly of components necessary for installation on vehicles.
- Fitting and finishing components onto vehicles.
- The initial start of the vehicle adjusting items as necessary.
- Diagnosing electronic issues.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment as a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work with other functional groups to achieve company-wide goals.
- Understanding of electronics systems and wiring.
- Competency in working with basic hand tools, cutting tools, air tools, and electric grinders.
- Able to comprehend work instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work safely around vehicles.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Team-oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Positive attitude, good work ethics.
- Able to work and stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Able to work in awkward positions and tight spaces.
- Able to start at an early schedule and work overtime when needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of motorsport grade electronics and motorsport grade wiring.
- Technical training in automotive.
- Experience in aerospace or automotive manufacturing.
- Prior experience in a rapid growth environment