Singer Vehicle Design (SVD) is seeking an experienced End of Line Technician to join our world-class team. A team that is redefining what an iconic performance automobile can be.
As an End of Line Technician, you will be responsible for the shakedown of the vehicles, ensuring repairs of issues found during test drives, diagnosing rattles/squeak noises, 3-piece wheel building, tire mounting/balancing, and final assembly of the vehicle.
Great Benefits: 401K, Employer paid Life Insurance, 9 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks of Paid Vacation, 6 Sick Days and Amazing Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Growth Potential: We promote from within, with additional training programs available
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive wages with addition to optional overtime.
- Test drives and final assembly of the vehicles.
- Assembly of components necessary for installation on vehicles, such as assembling 3- piece wheels, mounting and balancing tires, assembling door panels, etc.
- Diagnosing of rattles and squeak noises.
- Diagnosing of drivability issues.
- Removal and repairing of components.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment as a strong team player and demonstrate the ability to work with other functional groups to achieve company-wide goals.
- Competency in working with basic hand tools, cutting tools, air tools, and electric grinders.
- Able to comprehend work instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Team oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid California driver's license and a clean driving record.
- 2+ years of work experience (does not need to be automotive related).
- High end vehicle experience a plus.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to start at an early schedule and work overtime when needed.