Singer Vehicle Design (SVD) is seeking a detail-oriented Assembly Technician to join our world-class team. A team that is redefining what an iconic performance automobile can be.
As a Assembly Technician, you will be responsible for the assembly of our high-performance vehicles from bumper to bumper, drivetrain to the interior. It is not your average Assembly position, our Assembly Technicians have the exciting opportunity to work with a wide range of exotic and state of the art components, many with Formula One lineage.
Great Benefits: 401K, Employer paid Life Insurance, 9 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks of Paid Vacation, 6 Sick Days and Amazing Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Growth Potential: We promote from within, with additional training programs available
Competitive Pay: We offer competitive wages with addition to optional overtime.
- Complete assembly of the vehicles from bumper to bumper, and drivetrain to the interior.
- Assembly of components necessary for installation on vehicles.
- Fitting and finishing components onto vehicles.
- Diagnosing build issues.
- Work in a cross-functional team environment as a strong team player.
- Work with other functional groups to achieve company-wide goals.
- Competency in working with basic hand tools, cutting tools, air tools, and electric grinders.
- Able to comprehend work instructions.
- High attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work safely around vehicles. (High end vehicle experience a plus)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Team oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently.
- Positive attitude, good work ethics.
- Able to work and stand on concrete for long periods of time.
- Able to work in awkward positions and tight spaces.
- Able to start at an early schedule and work overtime when needed.
- Technical training in automotive.
- Experience in aerospace or automotive manufacturing.
- Prior experience in a rapid growth environment