We will be recruiting both for our Retail Management Internship (this summer) for juniors entering their senior year, and our full-time Emerging Leader Store Manager Training position for 2020-2022 Grads (Bachelor’s degree).
Both of these opportunities are great for students who:
- Are eager to jump start a career in Management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Are interesting in learning about Staffing, Operations, Training & Development, Inventory Management, Merchandising, Asset Protection, Financial budgeting
- Want to enhance their communication and leadership skills
- Thrive in a team setting
- Are looking for an in-person experience (no virtual!)
- Our Retail Management Intern program offers current juniors and seniors enrolled as an undergraduate student the opportunity to experience first-hand what it is like to manage and be part of a store team while gaining an overview of the store, district, and regional operations. This paid internship runs from June to August and teaches about specific aspects of retail management including customer service, leadership, policy implementation, inventory management, employee staffing, training and development, sales building and merchandising, and financial management.
- Our Emerging Leader Store Manager in Training (SMIT) program offers students that have recently graduated the opportunity to advance into a full-time management role within one of our stores in anywhere from 12 weeks-18 months. This position is a phenomenal career start for not only business students, but also for students across a variety of majors who have found themselves interested in leadership, staffing and training, and policy implementation.
To apply for our Emerging Leader Store Manager in Training
Create an account and submit an application by clicking on this link: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/smit-program/