Indorama Ventures Sustainable Recycling in Dallas, TX is currently hiring Electro-Mechanical Technicians for day and night shifts. We are a competitive employer with great pay and great benefits. If you are a dedicated team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. Must be able to pass post offer physical, drug screen and background check.
Hiring for day and night working 12 hour shift on 2-2-3 schedule. 12-hour night shift positions will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
- Competitive Pay
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance Benefits
Reliability Maintenance Technician Primary Accountabilities:
- Quickly and safely troubleshoots equipment issues and implements optimum corrective action. Communicates plan of action to prevent repeat issues and can assist in documenting new procedures. Maintains the PM Process based on RCM to include Condition Monitoring
- Troubleshooting, repair and maintaining industrial machinery and piping
- Installing and aligning new equipment
- Maintaining accurate maintenance logs including labor hours and critical preventative maintenance findings
- Working with the operations and maintenance teams to identify and prioritize maintenance needs
- Assisting in the development and implementation of reliability centered maintenance strategies
- Performing periodic maintenance routines including lubricating machine tools and equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Participates in proactive maintenance activities such as FMEA’s, RCCA (Root Cause Corrective Action), Analytical Troubleshooting (ATS). Authorizes and schedules routine contract work.
- Develops/modifies/reads/troubleshoots/installs PLC Programs
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Enforce GMP, Safety and audit standards.
- Work independently or in a team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reliability Maintenance Technician Basic Skills/Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Basic computer skills
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, and lubrication
- Knowledge of OSHA safety requirements
- The ability to develop new maintenance standard operating procedures based on manufacturing recommendations.
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass background check
Reliability Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Continuous work near noise, heat and chemicals
- Must have own tools
- Frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending, and kneeling.
- Be able to work 12-hour shifts, overtime, and weekends/holidays as scheduled.