Indorama Ventures Sustainable Recycling in Dallas, TX is currently hiring Electro-Mechanical Technicians for day and night shifts. We are a competitive employer with great pay and great benefits. If you are a dedicated team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. Must be able to pass post offer physical, drug screen and background check.
Hiring for day and night working 12 hour shift on 2-2-3 schedule. 12-hour night shift positions will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
- Competitive Pay
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance Benefits
MACHINE OPERATORS RESPONSABILITIES:
- Follow all safety, quality and manufacturing policies, procedures and practices as instructed.
- Responsible for ensuring machine is functioning properly and producing quality material.
- Work with maintenance, quality control, etc. to resolve issues.
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner to ensure safety and good manufacturing practices are met.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure line is running to expected performance in terms of output and producing quality product.
- Complete quality checks as specified.
- Perform and complete inspection of machinery daily
- Related duties as assigned.
MACHINE OPERATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Willing and able to work any shift, including nights, overtime, weekends and holidays
- 2+ years of work experience in industrial, manufacturing, warehousing or related industry.
- Willing and able to work 12 hour shifts
- Ability to move/lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety rules and regulations
- Willing and able to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (i.e., hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toe boots and other PPE required by specific jobs) with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment.
- Successful completing of post offer drug screen, background check and physical required.
- Requires walking / standing approximately 95% of time; lifting up to 25 lbs.; involves repetitive stooping, forward bending and crouching approximately 25 % of time.
- Good organizational skills required. Must be detailed oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks.
- Must have a positive attitude and take direction from the Shift Supervisor.
- Must be able to work and perform in a team environment.