Indorama Ventures Sustainable Recycling in Dallas, TX is currently hiring Electro-Mechanical Technicians for day and night shifts. We are a competitive employer with great pay and great benefits. If you are a dedicated team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. Must be able to pass post offer physical, drug screen and background check.
Hiring for day and night working 12 hour shift on 2-2-3 schedule. 12-hour night shift positions will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
- Competitive Pay
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance Benefits
Material Handler/Forklift Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Transfer material between various locations in the warehouse and on the production floor in a timely and continuous manner (preventing lost time).
- Properly stage product waiting to be used in designated areas.
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Perform proper forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures.
- Meet quality and quantity standards.
- Inform maintenance personnel of any equipment problems
- Comply with all safety and regulations
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion, to include but not limited to sweeping and emptying waste containers around the plant as needed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or required.
Material Handler/Forklift Driver Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Willing and able to work any shift, including nights, overtime, weekends and holidays
- 1+ year of work experience in industrial, manufacturing, warehousing or related industry
- Willing and able to work 12-hour shifts
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- 1+ year forklift experience required
- Willing and able to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (i.e., hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toe boots and other PPE required by specific jobs) with our without reasonable accommodation
- Willing and able to work in a hot, cold, dusty and noisy industrial environment.
- Successful completing of post offer drug screen, background check and physical required.
- Requires walking / standing approximately 95% of time; lifting up to 25 lbs.; involves repetitive stooping, forward bending and crouching approximately 25% of time