LandrumHR is now hiring NIGHT SHIFT Assembly Operators that will operate assembly equipment to assist in manufacturing plastic parts. Assembly Operators work as part of team, with each individual Assembly Operator playing an integral role in the assembly process. Candidates must be team-oriented and committed to being at work for each of their scheduled shifts. This is an entry level opportunity in manufacturing and could be your springboard to a new career. If this job sounds like a great fit for you, check out the description below to learn more!
* Working safely and effectively as part of a Team
* Building things by manually assembling parts
* Following a pattern or plan of specific work instructions
* Using power screw guns, foam wands or simple hand tools
* Feeling accomplished each day by meeting or exceeding the Team’s daily performance goals
* Doing quality work and taking pride in what you do
* Making things better and being part of continuous improvement initiatives
* Having FUN at work and building something that everyone uses!
* Able to work 12-hour shifts that require working every other weekend
* Able to lift a maximum of 35lbs repeatedly
* Energetic and enjoy being on your feet for up to 12 hours each day
* Excited to have a 3-day weekend every other week
* Looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in manufacturing
* High School Diploma or GED
* A desire to learn and grow in manufacturing
* Good attention to detail and can follow verbal and written instructions
* The ability to read, write and speak English or Spanish
* Basic math skills
Compensation and Schedule:
* Pay Rate is $10/hour to start
* 6am – 6pm Monday – Sunday (rotating days)
This assignment is considered “Contract” and is expected to be ongoing for an extended period of time
Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today!
LandrumHR Workforce Solutions does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that employment decisions be based on job-related factors.