Web Hosting Support Representative-WE ARE CONTINUING TO HIRE
COVID-19 UPDATE: At IONOS, the health and safety of our team members is of the utmost importance. Therefore, we are presently continuing to hire at this time with new team members joining our existing team members who are working remotely at home. We plan to continue to work from home (including providing world-class training to our new team members) until it is deemed appropriate to return to our offices. We look forward to talking with you soon about the opportunity to join our team.
CANDIDATES SHOULD RESIDE WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE OF CHESTERBROOK, PA
1&1 IONOS, Inc. is a subsidiary of United Internet—a profitable, publicly held German company with a market cap of over $8 billion. 1&1 IONOS’s North American headquarters is located in Chesterbrook, PA, a Philadelphia suburb. 1&1 IONOS is known for its comprehensive and affordable Internet products - its unique business model positions it as a one-stop-shop for web solutions. From domain registration to web hosting, site creation, technical support and cutting edge technology, 1&1 offers users every available resource to easily and affordably create and maintain an optimal online presence.
The Web Hosting Support Representative primarily supports 1&1 IONOS customers with shared-environment web hosting products via phone, email and chat. Additional responsibilities of the position include assisting customers with their domains, email, billing, and account management. Web Hosting Support Representatives also sell related products and services based on customer need.
We provide all necessary training. Candidates should possess basic technical abilities and troubleshooting skills with excellent customer-service skills.
· Resolving customer issues via phone, email and chat
· Demonstrating both technical proficiency and effective soft skills in resolving customer issues
· Troubleshooting a wide range of technical and billing concerns and educating customers about our products and processes
· Recommending and selling the right products and services based on customer’s business and personal needs
· Effectively managing self to meet departmental goals and resolve incoming workload efficiently
· Prior technical support and/or customer service experience
1&1 IONOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected by law.