PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
Servicing Solutions is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.Ê Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere.Ê Teamwork is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Perform investigative activities to evaluate and determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records (Skip-Tracing).
- Receive research and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and verify accounts and account balances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ÊKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency to aid in one call resolution.
- Use basic math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas as presented both verbally and written.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3 year experience in unsecured or sub-prime debt collections is preferred.
- Skip-Tracing experience is a plus.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday Ð Monday, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 10-hour shift on the last business day of the month.Ê Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 10-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month.Ê
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Disclaimer Statement:ÊÊ This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job.Ê It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.
We are a servicing company based in Irving, TX with an office in Anaheim, CA.Ê We provide the customer service, collections and other servicing support to our customers so they can focus on what they do best Ð generate loans.
Best way to describe is to give an example: we have a client, LoanMe who generates consumer and small business loans and then we service those loans (customer service, collections and other servicing support)
WeÕre growing quickly Ð looking for individuals to grow with us Ð some of the reasons our employees like working here:
- Fun place to work
- Hour lunches
- Casual attire
- Great benefits