Las Vegas, NV 89123. Phoenix, AZ, 85040
· Flexible part-time personalize schedules within company operating hours
· We will train the right candidate
· Must be 18 years or older
· Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
· Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish fluently is a plus
· Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
· Ability to record accurate and thorough answers using computer software
· Basic computer/typing skills
Old Town Trolley Tours of Boston
Boston, MA 02127
JOIN OUR OLD TOWN TROLLEY FAMILY!
Have fun driving an Old Town Trolley and sharing the history of our region.
Entertain visitors while educating them about historic Boston!
$20/hr Base Pay PLUS Gratuities*
Paid Training at $19.50/hr.
$2,000 Signing Bonus - $1,000 at tour certification & $1,000 90 days post hire
$1,000 Peak Season attendance bonus
Monthly & Annual $$ Awards for top performers.
15% Automatic Gratuity up to $100 for each private chartered tour
Holiday Pay (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day)
Two weeks' vacation the first year and paid sick leave (5 days)
Choice of HRA or Traditional Healthcare Plan:
Employer pays 82% of HRA premium of employee**
Employer pays 73% of Traditional Healthcare Plan of employee**
Teledoc - 24 hr. access to doctor by phone/computer for employee & their dependents
Employer pays 100%
Fun & Supportive Environment
Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Established & Financially Stable Company
Operating tours, attractions and retail in Boston, Key West, Nashville, San Diego, St. Augustine, Savannah and Washington, DC since 1980
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Our ideal Tour Guides have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one.
A Commercial Driver's license (CDL) is not required - we hire for personality. We will put you through our paid CDL training course and prepare you for the CDL Testing.
Tour Guides must be able to drive a non-air-conditioned vehicle, on busy public streets in a safe, competent manner while entertaining guests by narrating a scripted sightseeing tour.
Must be able to board and exit the trolley and assist guests with boarding and exiting the trolley.
Must pass annual Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR) checks as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Ability to learn and memorize scripted tours and routes as assigned.
Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow employees, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel.
Ability to sit for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Must be at least 21 years old.
Must pass a DOT physical upon employment.
Must have a valid Driver's License with an acceptable and verifiable driving record of at least three years.
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search.
CDL B w/Passenger Endorsements & Air Brakes preferred, but not necessary.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear
Boston, MA 02114
Medical Administrative Assistant I, II, III
Animal Visual Core Technician
Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
Program Manager, Events
Greet all guests with a smile while taking food and drink orders, answering any questions, calling guests by name and thanking them for their order
- Provide and prepare quality beverages and food products consistently to all guests by adhering to recipe and presentation standards while also providing legendary service
- Stay calm during periods of high volume to keep the store operating properly and set a positive example for the team
- Operate a cash register and receive payment from guests, while following all Starbucks and HMSHost customer service and cash handling policies and procedures
- Keep the store clean, stocked, organized and decorate customer display areas
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge to enhance the culture, values and mission of Starbucks and HMSHost while following operational policies and procedures, including those for safety and security