HomeTeam Pest Defense is expanding and has immediate openings for pest control technicians. We Will Train!
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day operation of a pest control route.
- Diagnose and discuss the scope of pest control service with customers.
- Be responsible for submitting legible, clear and accurate service tickets to office personnel.
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean truck, equipment and uniform.
• Company Vehicle
• Robust benefits package including medical/ dental/ vision/401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Discounted services for employees
• Paid vacations and holidays
• An exceptional training program
• The opportunity for the professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
We are seeking individuals who:
- Are highly motivated
- Have good communication skills
- Work well independently
- Are able to interact with customers and employees in a professional manner.
- Maintain licenses and attends required pest control/install/termite pre-treat seminars and training.
- Have the ability to work Saturday
- Are capable of lifting 50lbs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Qualified candidates must also have a good driving record and successfully pass a background check and drug screening.
- Previous experience in pest control is a plus.
Job description: Customer Service Representative
HomeTeam Pest Defense is currently seeking a highly professional Customer Service Representative. Candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to work hard. Customer service experience is a plus, but is not required .Responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense core service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Dispatching technicians to scheduled appointments
- Adjusting errors and handling customer concerns