We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. The role is to implement online marketing strategies through social media platforms.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
This is a full-time position, with benefits, that will report directly to the General Manager, but also coordinate closely with the Marketing Director.
The position will have primary responsibility for managing social media platforms (e.g., FaceBook, Twitter, etc.) and business review platforms (e.g., Trip Advisor, YELP, etc.), and will also assist in managing the company websites. Specific responsibilities will include all of the following:
- Manage day-to-day activities related to social media. This includes monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of brands' social media sites and reputation management.
- Collaborate with General Manager, Marketing Director and Webmaster to ensure a cohesive social media identity across all platforms.
- Update company information as needed.
- Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms.
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Create and maintain social content to support sales and marketing objectives.
Interacting with Customers and Others
- Maintain online social media community by replying to consumer questions and comments. Work with all teams to provide authentic and helpful responses.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers.
- Identify and engage content bloggers, other influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand.
- Measure traffic and other metrics for each platform.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Measure website traffic and monitor SEO.
- Generate management reports with statistics and results for each platform, including comparisons to key competitors.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Hold periodic training sessions to update co-workers on new developments, techniques, hazards, etc.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Setup daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets.
- Develop social media content calendar to work cross-functionally among other marketing channels.
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Stay current and up-to-date on social media trends, tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape.
- Track key competitor’s social media efforts.
- Work with marketing to develop strategy for utilizing online ads on social media platforms.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Coordinate customer surveys.
- Explore related marketing opportunities, including phone apps, blogging, etc.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator.
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms universe including Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Pinterest, Google, Twitter, blogs, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
- BS degree in Marketing, New Media or relevant field preferred.
The job will be at our hotel/casino in Downtown Las Vegas, Nevada. Work is typically in an area which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second-hand smoke. Work may be performed in small areas with limited access. Employee may be required to sit for extended periods of time.
Team member is required to sign this document in the space provided below, acknowledging receipt and comprehension of this job description.
Four Queens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Four Queens will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.