As a Sushi Chef you will be responsible for making sushi and other offerings in compliance with recipes and standards.
The following represents the company’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other business reasons.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows all opening, maintaining, and closing duties of the sushi bar.
• Provide a high level of attention to guest satisfaction.
• Receive and storage food.
• Prepares high quality sushi and sushi related Japanese dishes.
• Follows all the recipes, portioning and presentation standards for each menu item.
• Follows all the operating standards including food safety and quality.
• Properly display and arrange visual presentation of products in sushi cases.
• Adheres to all local health codes
• Maintain sushi bar work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 1 year of kitchen experience
• Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
• food handler certified
• Creative, flexible, innovative team player
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Ability to stand for an extended period of time