We are seeking a highly professional Front Desk Concierge to oversee all customer service duties at a high-end, luxury apartment buildings in Philadelphia
The right candidate will perform a diverse range of duties some of which include:
- Greeting residents and guests by name
- Assisting with arrival issues such as giving hands with heavy bags, showing guests to the elevator and escorting visitors to the proper destination within the lobby/building
- Overseeing deliveries to the lobby/mail-room areas and properly logging packages into
- Managing a multi-faceted entry space, hosting both residential and commercial spaces
- Facilitating the acceptance of visitors while always ensuring that no unwanted persons/guests gain access to the building.
- Answer all phone calls promptly and knowledgeably, always ensuring complete and accurate information.
- Effectively communicate by phone and/or email with other departments: Leasing, Property Management, Maintenance, Tenant Relations.
- Your central goal is to always provide residents with outstanding customer service and the positive experience they expect in their luxury residence. As the face of our company, a successful candidate will be presentable, polite, and positive, with outstanding people skills and an aptitude for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- High School diploma or relevant qualification
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of customer service and people skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- A positive attitude
- Flexible schedule, able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Work well under pressure, dealing with many arrivals and departures within a short period of time.
- Excellent references
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability