We are seeking a highly professional, motivated and customer service focused Tenant Relations Manager to join a dynamic team managing a group of luxury apartment buildings in the Center City/Rittenhouse area of Philadelphia. We are looking for a candidate with a strong background in luxury hospitality with an eye for high-quality standards.
The right candidate will be able to perform a diverse range of duties including but not limited to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for new and current residents, providing luxury service to execute tenant request and resolve any issues.
- Assist new residents and provide white glove service in coordinating move-ins via phone, email, and in-person communications.
- Ensure our properties and services meet our high-quality standards and quality assurance and take immediate corrective action.
- Research industry trends and bring suggested updates, amenities, ideas to building ownership to improve tenant life.
- Build and maintain partnerships with local and regional businesses as a part of Pearl Perks.
- Maintain quality assurance of the resident Pearl App to ensure system is current and functional for residents.
- Assist the Resident Experience Manager in planning, setting up and managing the resident events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Luxury Hospitality background highly desired.
- Extremely proficient in customer service, working directly with tenants/guests to ensure the highest quality service.
- Creative problem resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and create solutions and systems to deal with a wide variety of situations.
Required Educational Background:
- High School Diploma Required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred