Our Sales Representatives Work Here Because:
- They are highly compensated. Our representatives enjoy uncapped earning potential where they average $150,000-$200,000 a year. Top earners make even more!
- Leads are provided, scheduled, and confirmed for you.
- They don’t have to wait in an office for a sale. Leave from your front door to theirs.
- They get to sell an industry-leading product that is backed with an unmatched warranty to ensure satisfaction
- We offer paid training to prepare you for success in the role including education in the classroom and in the field!
- They get access to competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan, and more).
- An Award-Winning Work Environment – Awarded Top 10 Best Place to Work 2 Years in a Row by the Orlando Business Journal and the Orlando Sentinel
What You'll Get:
- Pay for performance is a salesperson’s greatest compensation motivator!
- Our compensation plans reward solid performance with a strong commission rate
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and more!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be visiting our customers, in their homes, to consult and identify the product that will fit their needs.
- You will use the tools, training and sales methodology and create a connection with the customers to offer our replacement services.
- You will have industry leading product samples, support, and technology to assist you in closing the sale.
- Commitment to customer service experience from start to end.
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years in-home or outside sales experience
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- A healthy sense of competition—tempered by an equally strong sense of teamwork
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments Monday through Saturday
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Must have a clean driving record.
Military, law enforcement, and first responders are encouraged to apply.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability