We are seeking Marriage and Family Therapists for our Teen Treatment Residential Programs in El Cajon, CA.
This candidate must be passionate about the work we do with teens and has the desire to grow with our organization.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Therapist is responsible for completing the Biopsychosocial assessment, developing treatment plans, conducting process groups and individual sessions with Destinations For Teens clients and families.
Salary: $75,000.00 per year
Full Time Benefits:
- Continuing education credits
- Clinical supervision
- Tuition reimbursement
- CORE Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health savings account
- CA AMFT, APCC, ACSW, LMFT, LPCC or LCSW
- Clinical experience working with youth population.
- Minimum Master’s Degree from an accredited or State approved graduate school in marriage family therapy, counseling, psychology or social work.
- Fingerprint live scan clearance for DOJ, FBI and CACI specific to group home facility for Child(ren) is required.
- Health assessment and TB test is required.