We are seeking LVNs for our Teen Treatment Residential Programs in El Cajon, CA.
This candidate must be passionate about the work we do with teens and has the desire to grow with our organization.
- Daily client assessments on current conditions, concerns, health problems, and/or needs.
- Assesses client for drug intoxication and withdrawal.
- Assesses clients for medication side effects, including adverse drug reactions.
- Thorough, timely, and accurate documentation utilizing EMR system.
- New intake assessments and discharge preparation.
- Body/contraband Checks.
- Accompanying clients to offsite doctor’s appointments as needed.
- Medication inventory, management and administration.
- Monitoring clients identified to be at risk of injury to self or others.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact appropriately with clients at all times.
- Effective and detailed communication with outside physicians and treatment team in helping facilitate client’s individualized care.
Hourly Rate: From $30.00 per hour depending on experience.
Full Time Benefits:
- Continuing education credits
- Clinical supervision
- Tuition reimbursement
- CORE Benefits (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Free parking
- Health savings account
- CA LVN required
- BLS certification is required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in time management and crisis intervention
- Fundamental knowledge of chemical dependency and psychological disorders
- Must be reliable in order to meet facility needs
- Must be able to address and prioritize multiple task demands within established time frames by working well under pressure
- Must be able to set therapeutic boundaries and maintain therapeutic distance with clients
- Be available to work weekends as needed.
- Fingerprint live scan clearance for DOJ, FBI and CACI specific to group home facility for Child(ren) is required.
- Health assessment and TB test is required.