At HomeTeam, we put people first.ÊWe make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer.ÊOur friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeamÕs next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! WhatÕs most important is you.ÊDo you like meeting new people and working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Sales Representative.
HomeTeam gives you all the tools youÕll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
ThereÕs plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid trainingÊwhen you begin
- Competitive pay, plus commission
- Competitive healthcare coverage and 401(k) plan benefits with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- HomeTeamer discounts
- A chance to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stock purchase plan
Our satisfaction guarantee, solid reputation in the industry, and exceptional customer service help make the sales process a little easier, too.
As a HomeTeam sales representative, you can expect to:
- Reach out to homeowners in your assigned area to generate sales, including knocking on doors, sending mail, and making telephone calls.
- Use patience and persistence to build long-term relationships with homeowners.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the benefits and prices of HomeTeamÕs products and services with current and potential customers.
- Complete sales documents accurately and completely to ensure Pest Control Techs have all the information they need to create a delightful experience for the homeowner.
- Think on your feet, stay motivated, and work independently.
- Work outside in summer heat or winter chill.
Are you the right fit for HomeTeam?Ê
Prior sales or pest control experience is a plus, but if you havenÕt tried sales or worked in the pest control industry, we will train! HereÕs what youÕll need to be a successful Sales Representative:
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service.
- Self-motivation, resilience, and persistence.
- Strong people and communication skills, including the ability to persuade.
- Solid problem solving skills.
- Professional polish and a friendly demeanor.
- The desire for professional growth and career development
We also require all Sales Reps to:
- Have a high school or general education degree (GED). College degrees are preferred.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Successfully pass a background check and drug screening.Ê
If you have what it takes and are eager to start your HomeTeam career, we want to hear from you! Please apply today.
Getting to know HomeTeam Pest Defense:
- Established in 1996 with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- 3rd largest residential pest control company in the U.S.
- #1 pest management company servicing home builders.
- Currently performs more than 1,000,000Êservices each year.
- In addition to pest control services for Taexx, our innovative built-in pest control system, other services HomeTeam provides include pre-construction services for home builders and traditional pest and termite control services for existing homeowners.
- Over 1,600 employees.
- About 50 branch locations.