Responsibilities for Sales Representative:
- Account Management. Creating and managing new accounts while preserving current customer accounts/relationships.
- Customer Retention In Office and In Person
- Client Services. Articulate products and services to fit our customer’s needs.
- Business Management. Use CRM systems to locate possible prospects.
- Follow Up on Client Provided Leads.
- This position reports directly to the Sales Manager
This is a full time entry level position. Sales Representatives work directly with customers in the Baltimore/DC area, so a great communication background is required. The intent is to move an individual into a management position, so a career oriented mentality is desired as well.
If this looks like the type of place you could see yourself advancing your career and contributing to the growth of a rapidly expanding organization then please send your resume in to our HR department to schedule a preliminary interview with our hiring manager!
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package.
- Unlimited Income Potential!
- Professional Advancement
- Domestic and International Travel Opportunities
- Personal and Professional Development
- A Fun and Energetic Work Environment – Weekly Team Outings!
- Team work and creative learning
Sales and Marketing Representative Requirements:
- Positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- A student mentality
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to build great relationships
- Desire to lead and develop teams
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience