Indorama Ventures Sustainable Recycling in Dallas, TX is currently hiring Electro-Mechanical Technicians for day and night shifts. We are a competitive employer with great pay and great benefits. If you are a dedicated team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment, this may be the job for you. Must be able to pass post offer physical, drug screen and background check.
Hiring for day and night working 12 hour shift on 2-2-3 schedule. 12-hour night shift positions will receive a $1.00 per hour shift differential.
- Competitive Pay
• Referral Bonus Program
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Benefits
• 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance Benefits
Production Lead Night Job Summary:
The Night Shift Production Lead supports the Night Shift Production Supervisor, directs the shift for an area of employees, ensures the smooth running of production process. This position ensures that all products are produced to the designated specifications and those targets and deadlines are met to achieve the orders. The Production Lead will ensure that all staff complies with the company's Health and Safety procedures.
Production Lead Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Follow and enforce all applicable plant rules, safety rules, housekeeping rules, maintenance rules, and security rules.
- Lead and supervise shift employees, train employees and work hand in hand with the employees.
- Coordinate activities between other shifts, quality control, shipping and receiving, and maintenance
- Perform daily inspections of major operating equipment and work areas. Correct any problems.
- Maximize plant productivity and quality. Minimize plant downtime.
- Document production results including downtime, input pounds, output pounds, waste, etc.
- Develop and implement ways to improve safety, incrase productivity, improve product quality, reduce operating costs and minimize waste.
- Support Production Supervisor in reporting and documenting all necessary maintenance repair items, required process improvements, quality control concerns, and production supply levels.
- Other duties as required by management.
Production Lead Work Relationships:
- Internal: This position requires communication throughout all levels of the organization
- External: None
- Reports to: Production Supervisor
- Supervises: Shift employees (up to 10 employees)
Production Lead Qualifications: (These examples do not include all of the duties which the employee may be expected to perform.) To perform this job successfully an individual must:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Available to work night 12-hour shift (3-2-2-3 schedule)
- Must be a good problem solver, good listener, analytical and hands on
- Must be experienced in safety procedures, quality procedures, good manufacturing procedures, and good maintenance procedures
- 2+ years of direct supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Should have some production environment knowledge
- Having mechanical is a plus
- Understanding basic characteristics of different types of plastics
- Should have some basic knowledge and concept of the PLC
- Should have some basic knowledge of material handling processes.